Reaching Out to the Uninsured and the
Underinsured of Desha and Lincoln Counties
About Our Program
We are a client-centered prevention-based program assisting the uninsured and
underinsured residents of Lincoln and Desha Counties. We exist to help you get
in contact with health care providers and/or health care you can afford. We work
with local and surrounding area providers to make sure you receive the services
that you need.
About Our Focus
The ability to manage your health can improve your quality of life and be
cost-effective for the entire community. We can help you:
- Avoid unnecessary trips to the emergency room
- Find a primary care doctor
- Manage your chronic illness such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma and
- We have Health Care Coordinators that can help you with all of the above
- Determine what other needs you may have
- Educate you about your disease
- And make a referral if necessary
You must meet certain guidelines in order to participate in our program.
However, if you do not meet our guidelines, we can assist you in obtaining a one
time service to meet your needs.
Ask About Our Pharmacy Assistance
Some drug companies offer discount cards to help you get your medicines at a
low price. We have applications, from a few of these companies available in our
office. We can put an application in the mail to you or you can come by and pick
Delta Access Program is a joint endeavor of the Delta Health Care Consortium.
Grantee: UAMS Delta AHEC
Funded By: Healthy Community Access Program
Supported By: Ascension Health