About Campus Operations
Thank you for giving Campus Operations the opportunity to serve your facilities and support needs.
With nearly 36 years of service to our campus. We enjoy the challenge of moving our university forward to a world class academic healthcare institution.
As we continue to look toward the future, may we always draw wisdom and encouragement from our past accomplishments and profit from our lessons learned.
To ensure a productive and beneficial future, we strive to continually improve the support we deliver to our customers. To make this vision a reality, it is important to streamline the processes customers use to receive our services and to enhance the flow of information to all concerned. To this end, we have set some ambitious goals:
To provide an electronic point of presence that will allow Campus Operation’s customers and partners to quickly obtain accurate support and contact information. The first elements of support information will be the following documents:
• Campus Operations Service Guide
• Campus Operations Emergency Procedures
• UAMS Police Most Wanted
• Criminal Activity Announcements
• Electronic ordering from the UAMS Bookstore
To continue to enhance the information available and provide live information in the following areas:
• Design & Construction Project Status
• Engineering & Operations Work Request Status
• Telecommunications Work Request Status
• Building CAD Drawings
• Campus Operations Standard Specifications
To provide a conduit for electronic requests for service for the following service area:
• Design & Construction Project Request
• Engineering & Operations Work Request
• Engineering & Operations Vehicle Rental Request
• Telecommunications Work Request
• UAMS Police Request for Surveillance
• Parking Requests
• Conference or Meeting Room Set-ups
Our team approach combined with our shared goals and visions allow us to reach our common objective of total customer satisfaction. I feel the steps listed above will help us achieve our common goal. If your questions are not fully answered within the pages of this website, please call me at 501-686-5683, or submit your questions to me via this feedback form. We look forward to hearing from you.
Mark Kenneday , Vice Chancellor for Campus Operations
MBA, CHFM, FASHE